Thursday, November 29, 2007

I've actually finished something

In Pyssel.net there's ongoing a swap which I'm part of. Every package has a theme and this third package is something you have done yourself that you should send. Since my swap partner is pregnant I decided to do something for the kid.



Pattern: Bluebell in Ulla by Pia (FIN)
Yarn: Off-white Novita Tennessee 40g and green Baumwolle Classic Color by Schewe 12 g
Needle: 2.5mm dpns

The pattern was easy enough and I had the yarn in my stash, so it was easy to begin. Since the kid hasn't seen the daylight yet the hat will hopefully be just to wear right next summer.

I also wanted to do something to warm the little kids feets and rememberd I had some Cashmere Merino Silk Aran by Sublime left and made these:

Pattern: Booties from Moda 01/2007
Yarn: Cashmere Merino Silk Aran by Sublime (probably something like 20g, max)
Needle: 4mm dpns

The pattern was quite tricky. You had to follow it promtly to make sens of it. But the booties became really cute and I just wish I had more kids to knit to.

From my swap partner I got these lovely fingerless gloves.


They are lovely warm, but I don't know what they are knitted of. On top is a felt heart appliqued. These I'll defenitely wear!

This weeks Tuesday I went with my mom and my grandmom to a Christmas craft evening. We could choose between four different things to do; pearl stars, Christmas balls, bee wax candles and pearl angels. I chose to do a candle and an angel. It was really fun to do some craft togheter with mom and grandmom. :)



I've also almost finished one Christmas present and one scarf, but more about those later. Have a nice little-Christmas weekend!

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

I am happy the mom-to-be got something to the little one.