Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I'm back home after being homehome at my parents for the day. I've got about 200g of fantastic beige lace weight alpaca from Canada from my brother. I found this shop on the internet and demanded that he would go there and buy me some yarn from there. He told me that they were suprised that I had found their shop on the internet. Knitmap.com is a fantastic place! I will take some pictures later and add them here.

I also got a domestic appliance from my parents so that I can make my own dough for bread, buns and such. We have to see if I have to add a food section to this blog as well. ;) (However, I'm not that keen on making food, but I'm eager to test to bake some bread...)

Have a peaceful Christmas and enjoy the relaxing days ahead!

No comments: