Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shawls done

I think I'm more into lace knitting than sock or cardigan knitting. I enjoy the beauty of lace and what happens during blocking (and that there's no right or wrong size of them).

During the spring I've finished two shawls. The first is the KAL Lankakomero held, Vernal Equinox Shawl.



Pattern: Vernal Equinox Shawl
Yarn: Evilla 260g
Needle size: 4.0 mm Addi Turbo



The other one is one I started last September. Took me "only" a half a year to finish this.



Pattern: Laminaria in Knitty
Yarn: Fyberspates Fairy Wool
Needle Size: 3.0 mm Addi Turbos







And on my needles I have now the Springtime Swirl KAL. My first round shawl. In brown MerinoSilk from Grignasco. And Kide in an olive green mohair I've bought a long time ago. Still it itches in my fingers to start a new one. The problem is that now when it's summertime I want to knit bright things...

No comments: