Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spin away

The last week and a half I've been spinning a lot, like over 100g (that's a lot for beeing me!).

First of all last Friday and Saturday there was a spinning class nearby in which I and Anna took part in.

Here's our fantastic spinning wheels next to eachother. My Bug and Annas Joy.


We started with this on Friday evening:


Carded and spinned it:




Into this by Saturday morning:


Then I switched to some roving from Ilu.




And today we visited a considerable more skilled spinner. My god the things I have to learn in the skill of spinning!

She was so nice that we could try her carding maschine and we carded some of Anna's cat's hair into some lovely batts:


Here's the three of us with our wheels.


I think my head is spinning from all this fiber and spinning. :D

No comments: