Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Camera

Since my old pocket camera "died" I had to buy a new one. After testing my dad's camera for a while I thought I must have a DSLR. On Saturday I came home with a brand new Nikon D3100 with a 18-55mm lens and 35mm lens. So here's a photo splash of my last two days of photographing:


Lai-la-lai Yarnz (blog is in Finnish) Shakespeare club package number two. The yellow is fanasticly soft Cleopatra Fab Lace, 1200m/100g, 70% alpaca, 20% silk, 10% cashmere and the blue-purple one is Tempest Merino/tencel lace, 800m/100g, 50% merino and 50% tencel.


The Nykarleby star. A MUST when it comes to Christmas. No Nykaabi stjäärno - No Christmas.



Bought two gorgeous Christmas star-flowers from a collegue.


Some spinning.


My camera bag. :) It's pink inside and hold both my camera and the second lens.


Aura shawl that only needs blocking. Some day...


"Glögg" a typical Finnish/Swedish christmas drink. In my Christmas mug. I have 6 of theese. All with different motifs. Hm... Something to set up for a photo?


Christmas present?


Stairs to the appartment I will be moving into at some point. If all goes well...

Since I'm so into photographing (of course, with new toys it's hard not to be excited of photographing) I'm thinking of starting a separate photoblog so not to fill this one with a lot of various photos. I still want to keep this as mainly a knitting blog. (As you can see from my last blogpost about My Ponies. :)

1 comment:

Lydia Jensen said...

I love your photos! What an awesome camera...and some beautiful yarn and yarny stuff! Love it!