Friday, October 21, 2011

Busy busy

ETA: I'm giving a go on blogger's new dynamic template. Click on the post and it will open with all pictures and text. And let me know what you think.

No, I haven't forgotten this blog. Have just been too busy. A short recap of what's happened.

Been on a scoutcamp. Naturally.
Been on holiday in Frankfurt. Naturally. This is becoming a yearly event for us.

My baby brother got married.







And the most important thing of all. I've become an auntie! My older brother's wife gave birth to a cuuuuute and adoooorable baby girl. Here's a picture from the christening where the whole family of the girl can be seen in the background.



I can tell you that she is not very keen or enthusiastic about yarnshops yet. Not even when swinging pink (!) glitter (!) yarn in front of her. *hmpf* Need to do some more work with her. :)

2 comments:

hortihoney said...

OMG! She's ADORABLE! Have fun being an Auntie! We want to see some pictures of her in knitwear!!!

Olebrumm said...

She is just soooo cute! At the wedding her mom told my mom that she misses my baby. I stood beside them with the baby in my arms. LOL :) She makes my ovarians twitch. ;)